Terms & Conditions
- It is understood that this photographer is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested.
- Deposits are non – refundable but can be carried over to a rescheduled shoot under extreme circumstances or in adverse weather when booking an outdoor session.
- The above is also correct in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer.
- Original images remain the exclusive property of the photographer.
- If, in the photographers opinion there is inclement weather or adverse conditions and you have booked an outdoor session, you can discuss an alternative location or reschedule the session for another day.
- If the photographer cannot attend the session due to any cause beyond their control your deposit will be refunded.
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without the photographer’s permission.
- The photographer reserves the right to use any images taken for advertising and portfolio purposes. Please speak to the photographer if you have any concerns.
- A 20% booking fee must be paid to secure your booking date and time.
- Portrait sessions that cancel within 1 week of the session date will be liable to pay 50% of the final session balance (unless they can reschedule).
- Event & wedding photography bookings must pay their final balance up to two weeks before the event take places.
- Events that cancel within 30 days of the event date must pay 50% of the total balance (unless they can reschedule).
- Any digital orders will be sent via 1st class post after full payment has been received.
- All charges are based on the photographers standard price list. The price list are subject to change and any future bookings will be charged at the prices in effect at the time.